The Fall Leadership Workshop, "Family & Consumer Sciences: Leading Effectively in a Virtual World"
was held virtually Oct. 2-3 via Zoom.
If you would like to access the recorded content and presentations
, you may register and purchase these recordings until 12/31/2020 for $50.
Recorded content will be available until June 30, 2021.
- Affiliate Leadership Orientation (Governance of AAFCS) with Jackie Ogden, CFCS, Georgia Affiliate, AAFCS Past President & Lorna M. Wounded Head, CFCS, CPFFE, South Dakota Affiliate, AAFCS Director at Large
- Leadership Program with Marianne Lorensen, AAFCS member and President, Association of Leadership Educators
- Leader Engagement and Networking: What Leaders are Reading with Lori Myers, CFCS
- Leadership Program: FCS Insights and Inspirations with Kayla Correll, CFCS, AAFCS 2020 Teacher of the Year, Sandy Spavone, Executive Director, FCCLA, and Suzanne Stluka, PhD, RDN, LN, Division Director, Family & Consumer Sciences and Youth and 4-H, Institute of Youth, Family, and Community, USDA NIFA. Plus special messages from Melissa Martin of Phi Upsilon Omicron and Dr. Michael Gutter, Associate Dean for Extension and State Program Leader for 4-H Youth Development, Families & Communities
- Membership and AAFCS: A Call to Action with Sophy Mott
- Raising our Voices, Visibility and Value: The new 360 Communication Campaign with Nancy Bock, M.S.
- Podcasts: Technology to Engage and Promote with Barbara Scully, M.S. Washington Affiliate
- Leading in Times of Stress with Shawnee M. Hendershot, PhD, Kansas Affiliate
- Affiliate Management: The Insight You Need and the Service that You Provide with Ethel Jones, CFCS, AAFCS Treasurer; Louisiana and South Carolina Affiliates; Nancy Bock, Steven P. Benson, Esq., & Katy Kleemann, Sr. Director, Finance & Operations