Professional Communities: Put Your FCS Passion into Action!
Are you interested in joining a Professional Community, but feel you need more information? Email AAFCS for more information on Communities.
The following Professional Communities are available for members to join:
- Apparel Design & Textiles
- Building Leadership Capacity in AAFCS
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Colleges, Universities, & Research
- Digital Citizenship
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Elementary, Secondary & Adult Education
- Family Economics & Resource Management
- Family Relations & Human Development
- FCS Teacher Educators in Higher Education
- Global Perspectives
- History & Archives
- Lifelong Professionals
- Non-traditional Careers
- Nutrition, Health, & Food Management
- Obesity Awareness
- Public Policy
- Taking it to the Streets
AAFCS members are encouraged to join together for action in as many of these Professional Communities as they like. Email AAFCS for information on starting a new Professional Community!